Translate English To Tagalog “Sumptuous”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “sumptuous”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “sumptuous”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “sumptuous”?
Based on Cambridge Dictionary, the word sumptuous indicates that something is impressive but it is also costly. It is usually used to describe the food prepared in a celebration.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “sumptuous” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word sumptuous.
English to Tagalog
Sumptuous = Magara
Examples of sentences using the word sumptuous:
1. The sumptuous food prepared at Annie’s birthday celebration caught the attention of the party attendees.
2. Raymond was really surprised by the sumptuous dinner prepared for him.
3. Why do you think Liza prefers a simple dinner than a table filled with sumptuous food?
4. Nicko listed down all the sumptuous dessert he wants for his graduation party.
5. The chef made a sumptuous dinner for all the crew in the vessel on their last day of duty.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang magara:
1. Magara ang mga inihanda ni Aling Minda para sa pagdiriwang ng ika-walong kaarawan ng anak niyang si Lindy.
2. Sarap na sarap si Nathaniel sa mga magarang pagkain inihanda sa kasal nila ni Monica.
3. Bakit kaya puros magagarang pagkain ang nasa mesa nila ngayon?
4. Magluto ka ng magagarang pagkain para sa pagdating ni Juan mula sa Taiwan.
5. Sino ang nagluto ng mga masasarap ngunit magagarang pagkain sa kaarawan ni Alejandro?
For other English-Tagalog translations…