Translate English To Tagalog “Orange Color”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of orange as a color?
In this article, we will review the description of the orange as a color. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “orange” color?
Based on Color Wheel Pro, orange is a combination of red and yellow. It is linked to joy, tropics, and sunshine and qualities such as enthusiasm, encouragement, and fascination.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “orange” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word oranget.
English to Tagalog
Orange = Kulay Kahel
Examples of sentences using the word orange:
1. The orange shirt is one of the requirements in joining the league headed by Tonette.
2. Did you see the orange towel that Ervin bought when he was in Thailand?
3. Wait until the cream turns orange in color before putting it inside the fridge to cool down.
4. Buy three (3) orange masks, two (2) bottles of mineral water, and a pack of cotton balls.
5. Does the orange bracelet belong to Veronica?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kahel:
1. Ang pinakapaboritong kulay ni Samantha ay kahel pero hindi pagdating sa damit.
2. Nakita mo ba ang kulay kahel na payong na iniwan ko kanina dito sa labas?
3. Pinili ni Roces ang kulay kahel na bayong sa pagbabakasaling iyon ang naglalaman ng isang milyon.
4. Ang kulay kahel na pitaka ay pag-aari ni Marvin.
5. Kulay kahel ang napili nilang gamiting opisyal na kulay para sa pagdiriwang ng binyag ng bata.
For other English-Tagalog translations…