Amid their network’s issues, Ang Probinsyano will resume taping.
ANG PROBINSYANO – Top-rated prime time series Ang Probinsyano will resume to taping amid ABS-CBN network issues and shut down.
Accordingly, an insider of Ricky Lo informed him that taping of “Ang Probinsyano” series will resume despite the network issues and shut down. This is also amid the eased lockdown Coronavirus measures in Luzon.
Due to social distancing and prohibition of large mass protocols, some of the casts of the series may not be seen temporarily once they go back to airing. Accordingly, Lola Flora, the character played by Susan Roces, will have a tweak in the story.
A post from Kapamilya Online World on Facebook stated, “Ayon sa inside source ng columnist na si Ricky Lo, hindi muna makakasama ang batikang aktres na si Susan Roces, na gumaganap bilang Lola Flora, kaya palalabasin na lamang na nagtatago ito sa isang safe house dahil sa isang threat.”
Meanwhile, with the resumption of production shooting, ABS-CBN has posted their guidelines and here are some of it based on PEP:
- Lock-in tapings
- No live studio audience, fixed number of people on set, a 12-hour work and an 8-hour rest before another taping, and a Safety/Quarantine Officer for regular temperature check up done twice in a day
- No kissing scenes and limited movements
- Regular rapid testing by accredited medical practitioners
- Organized and clean way for wardrobe and styling
- Online audition is allowed
- Packed and individualized foods for everyone with one meal and snacks per taping day as breakfast and dinner shall be served at the hotel
- There will be NO minor or senior extras
- Celebrity Net Worth Site Claims Coco Martin’s Total Net Worth Reaches P1-Billion
- Jaime Fabregas ‘Lolo Delfin’ Expresses Support for Coco Martin ‘Wag tayong matakot’
What can you say about this? Let us know!