What Is balaklaot in English?
BALAKLAOT IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “balaklaot”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “balaklaot”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “balaklaot”?
Based on Glosbe, balaklaot refers to “seasonal changes” in the precipitation and the atmospheric circulation regarding the heating of the sea and the land.
What is “balaklaot” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word balaklaot.
Tagalog to English
Balaklaot = Monsoon
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Do you know what is a monsoon?
2. Tony and his group reported about the different types of monsoon.
3. Teacher Abegail decided to discuss again the monsoon after half of the class failed the test.
4. Philip was not able to pass his project about the monsoon.
5. Where does a monsoon occurs?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang balaklaot:
1. Tinanong ng guro ang bata kung ano ang balaklaot.
2. Alam mo ba kung ano ang balaklaot?
3. Kailan mo narinig ang tungkol sa balaklaot?
4. Umalis ng maaga ang mag-ama nang malaman ang tungkol sa balaklaot.
5. Nang marinig ang tungkol sa balaklaot, nagpasya sina Roldan at Pedro na ipagpaliban na lang ang pangingisda.
For other English-Tagalog translations…