What Is labanos in English?
SINGKAMAS IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “labanos”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “labanos”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “labanos”?
Labanos is a root crop. Based on Organic Facts, it has a variety of colors including white, purple, black, and red. In the Philippines, the most common is the white one. It is usually added on viands but it can also be eaten raw.
What is “labanos” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word labanos.
Tagalog to English
Labanos = Radish
Examples of sentences using the word radish:
1. Three (3) kilos of radish were harvested from the garden yesterday.
2. How much is one (1) kilo of radish?
3. Mr. Margarito prefers eating radish raw than cooked.
4. What is the taste of the radish?
5. Buy two (2) medium-sized radishes, a pack of seasoning, and two (2) kilos of pork.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang labanos:
1. Bakit hindi ka kumakain ng labanos?
2. Isa sa mga nasambit sa kantang Bahay Kubo ay ang labanos.
3. Umalis ng maaga si Julia upang bumili ng labanos.
4. Paborito ni Vicente na kumain ng labanos.
5. Ilang kilo ng labanos ang kailangan?
For other English-Tagalog translations…