Translate English To Tagalog “Intrude”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “intrude”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “intrude”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “intrude”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “intrude” refers to the act of joining or putting yourself in a place where you don’t belong or you are not wanted. It is a synonym of barge in.
What is “intrude” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word bloviate.
English to Tagalog
Intrude = Sali
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. David felt embarrassed after his brother, Dylan, intruded their talk.
2. Did you see how Jamie intruded?
3. The way the boy intruded the conversation of the adults really showed how he was raised.
4. His mother reminded Stephanie not to intrude when it comes to talks about her late father.
5. Penelope intruded the story that’s why it all happened.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang sali:
1. Nagulat si Javier nang biglang nakisali sa usapan ang pilosopong bata.
2. Nagalit ba ang kapatid mo sa pakikisali ko sa usapin ng mana ninyo?
3. Kahit kailan, hindi nakisali si Don Joaquin sa usapin tungkol sa paghahati-hati ng mga hacienda sa mga tunay na anak ng dati niyang asawa.
4. Huwag na huwag kang makikisali sa usapan nila.
5. Kaya ba umalis si Dante dahil hindi niya nagustuhan ang biglaang pagsali ni Jordan sa usapan nila ni Isko?
For other English-Tagalog translations…