Here are some lucky fruits you need to complete your fruit table for New Year’s Eve 2020
Here is the list of lucky fruits to celebrate New Year 2020 that would allegedly bring good luck and fortune throughout the year.
The Philippines is known for having the longest celebration of Christmas Season and making extravagant preparation for New Year’s Eve. Filipino people are now busy buying grocery products and fruits for the upcoming year.
Many Filipinos are already starting to ask Feng Shui experts regarding the lucky foods, things, and tips that would bring good luck in 2020. People also believe that serving round fruits would attract good luck.
You can also read: Lucky Colors & Symbols for 2020 (Year of the Rat)
Serving lucky fruits has been already a part of Filipino culture and tradition. Round fruits symbolize coins, which was believed to bring wealth.
Here are some lucky fruits to celebrate New Year 2020.
- It looks like a sun and symbolizes happiness and abundance.
- This fruit is available in green and red varieties. Red symbolizes good luck while green is associated with money.
- It symbolizes good luck, gold, fortune, fertility, and prosperity.
- This fruit symbolizes family unity and it is also believed to bring good luck to the entire household.
- This perfectly round and juicy fruit is a perfect one for New Year’s Eve.
- This fuzzy-skinned fruit is known as an important ingredient in Chinese Medicine. It is also believed to protect houses against bad influences if placed near the door.
- It contains a good amount of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. You can complete your fruit table by serving this fruit.
What can you say about these fruits? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.