Translate English To Tagalog “Lull”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “lull?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “lull”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “lull”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “lull” refers to the act of putting someone or something to sleep. It may also refer to calming a person.
What is “lull” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word lull.
English to Tagalog
Lull = Patulugin
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. The mother lulled her baby to sleep so she can wash the dishes.
2. Carla has always been good at lulling a baby to sleep.
3. Lull your anger when you are in front of him so you won’t quarrel again.
4. The way Mrs. Mañelo lulled her twins to sleep at the same time is impressive.
5. Did she pass the baby to you after she lulled her to sleep?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang patulugin:
1. Maaga pinatulog ni Veronica ang kambal niyang mga sanggol.
2. Magaling si Adrian sa pagpapatulog ng bata.
3. Bakit mo pinatulog ang bata nang hindi man lang nakainom ng gamot?
4. Hindi marunong magpatulog ng sanggol si Louie.
5. Maaga mo bang pinatulog si bunso?
For other English-Tagalog translations…