Translate English To Tagalog “Yowl”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “yowl”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “yowl”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “yowl”?
According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word “yowl” refers to the act of making a loud cry. It may be due to grief, pain, distress, or another cause.
What is “yowl” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word yowl.
English to Tagalog
Yowl = Umiyak
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Miko was surprised when he heard Janine yowl early in the morning yesterday.
2. Santino was heard yowling even before his parents heard the window cracks.
3. Have you ever yowled in public due to intense pain?
4. The teacher was panicking as two (2) of her kinder students won’t stop from yowling after she scolded them.
5. The way Trino yowled awakened everyone at their house.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang umiyak:
1. Ayaw na ayaw ni Mang Nestor na makita at marinig na umiiyak ang mga anak niya.
2. Bakit ka umiyak kagab-i?
3. Nagulat ka rin ba na parang may umiiyak sa labas kagabi kahit wala namang tao?
4. Pinagalitan si Nancy ng mama niya kaya umiyak ito.
5. Kahit kailan ay hindi ko nakitang umiiyak si Rafael.
For other English-Tagalog translations…