Translate English To Tagalog “Seem”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “seem”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “seem”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “seem”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word seem, an intransitive verb, refers to appearing to the observation or understanding. It ignites a probability of something.
What is “seem” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word seem.
English to Tagalog
Seem = Parang
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Hailey and Nathan seem to not like the way the customer approached them at the store.
2. Transferring all the chairs from one room to another seems to be a very tiring task for the students.
3. Victor seems disappointed by what happened.
4. The president seem to not care about what is happening between the vice president and the secretary.
5. The chickens seem to be very hungry.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang parang:
1. Parang hindi nagustuhan ng mga tao ang luto ni Aling Pacita.
2. Madilim ang kalangitan at parang uulan ng malakas mamaya.
3. Ang pagbenta ng kanilang mga lupain ang itinuturing ni Jason na parang pinakamalaking pagkakamali.
4. Parang galit na galit talaga si Chico kay Roger dahil sa nangyari.
5. Parang mahihirapang makabangon ang negosyo ng pamilya Jandrino.
For other English-Tagalog translations…