Here is the Nursing Board Exam Result November 2019 Including the Full List of Passers
UPDATED (12/6/19) – The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the Nursing Board Exam Result November 2019 including the Nursing Licensure Examination NLE full list of passers.
The November 2019 NLE Exam Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
NOVEMBER 2019 NLE SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- LIST OF PASSERS (A-H)
- LIST OF PASSERS (I-Q)
- LIST OF PASSERS (R-Z)
- TOP 10 PASSERS
- TOP PERFORMING & PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
The Nursing Licensure Examinations have been given at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on November 16-17, 2019.
PRC Board of Nursing headed by Chairman, Glenda S. Arquiza, and its members, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Florence C. Cawaon and Cora A. Añonuevo administered the board exams.
- Nursing Practice 1 – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice 2 – Care of Healthy / At Risk Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice 3 – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
- Nursing Practice 4 – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
- Nursing Practice 5 – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C)
The Nursing Licensure Exam Results are expected to be released within twelve (12) working days after the last day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.