Here’s the Tawag Ng Tanghalan All-Star Grand Resbak November 18 Winners.
TAWAG NG TANGHALAN – The Tawag Ng Tanghalan All-Star Grand Resbak for today, November 18 winners are Lalainne Arana and John Raymundo.
The third season of the singing competition has just concluded and Elaine Duran is the announced grand champion. Other grand finalists for this season are John Michael dela Cerna, Kim Nemenzo, Elaine Duran, John Mark Saga, Shaina Mae Allaga, and Jonas Oñate. And after this season, a special edition for celebrity singers were made and this is called Tawag Ng Tanghalan Celebrity Champions.
And just recently, the TNT Celebrity Champions concluded and Ethel Booba came out as the winner of the first ever special edition. Thus, another season started and it will be called All-Star Grand Resbak where the remarkable regular contestants from the previous seasons will return and divided into three groups and to clash once more against each other. The three groups are Alab, Bagsik, and Sinag.
For today, the representatives from each group are:
- Team Alab – Lalainne Arana – “What About Love” – 92.4%
- Team Bagsik – Annabelle Dulatre – “Chandelier” – 89%
- Team Sinag – John Raymundo – “How Do You Heal A Broken Heart” – 93%
- Team Alab – Lalainne Arana – “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going” – 96.4%
- Team Bagsik – Annabelle Dulatre – “It’s All Coming Back To Me Now” – 88.2%
- Team Sinag – John Raymundo – “Spain” – 91.2%
And the two singers who will be on their seat of power and who got the highest average scores they obtained from the two rounds of performances are Lalainne Arana and John Raymundo.
What can you say about this? Let us know!