List of Philippine Holidays 2020 (Regular Holidays & Special Non-Working Days)
PHILIPPINE HOLIDAYS 2020 – The Malacañang Palace released the list of regular holidays and special non-working days in year 2020.
Undeniably, among the most awaited days of many people are the holidays. The suspension of classes and work gives opportunity to the people to fully participate on the celebration or commemoration of a certain event.
Also, during these days, the people can enjoy some quality time together with their family and friends. To others who will be working on these days, they get to enjoy an extra pay on that day which can greatly help in making ends meet or saving money.
Currently, the list of the Philippine holidays 2019 is about to end and we are already on the so-called holiday season. Next month, December, there are several regular holidays like the Christmas Day on December 25 and the New Year on January 1. Family gatherings and shopping spree are everywhere now.
Surely, a lot of people will be looking forward to another set of holidays in 2020. There are several regular and special non-working days next year based on a report on ABS-CBN News.
According to the report, the Malacañang Palace has already released the list of Philippine holidays 2020. Here are the regular holidays and the special non-working days next year:
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- April 9 – Maundy Thursday and Araw ng Kagitingan
- April 10 – Good Friday
- May 1 – Labor Day
- June 12 – Independence Day
- August 31 (last Monday of August) – National Heroes Day
- November 30 – Bonifacio Day
- December 25 – Christmas Day
- December 30 – Rizal Day
Special Non-Working Days:
- January 25 – Chinese New Year
- February 25 – EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary
- April 11 – Black Saturday
- August 21 – Ninoy Aquino Day
- November 1 – All Saints Day
- November 2 – All Souls Day (Additional Special Non-Working Day)
- December 8 – Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary
- December 24 – Christmas Eve (Additional Special Non-Working Day)
- December 31 – Last Day of the Year