Epic and iconic beauty pageant blunders.
BEAUTY PAGEANT BLUNDERS – Here are some of the epic and awkward responses from these Pinay beauty queens during a pageant.
Filipinos are mostly pageant enthusiasts as they could go all out and beyond just to support the candidate who will represent their local area and especially to the ones who will represent the country in the international pageantry.
To recall, here are some of the most iconic that remained through time as per a video compilation:
- “The children are our only hope for the future.” – That stuttering and unruly moment of Dindi Gallardo during the Q and A portion of Binibining Pilipinas 1993.
- “Well, I’d rather choose to be beautiful because to be beautiful, it’s natural. But being smart you can learn.” – Jeannie Anderson of Binibining Pilipinas 2006.
- “I would pick seeing. Because seeing is believing. And believing to what you see is perfect.” – Joanlia Lising during the Miss Philippines USA pageant in 2013.
- “El Nino is what we are facing right now. If we do simple things like planting trees then we will not experience drought. If we start now, we will achieve La Nina.” – Bellatrix Tan from 2016 Miss Philippines Earth pageant.
- “I’m so sorry. I told you that I’m so confident. Wait… Sorry guys because this is really my first pageant ever because I’m only 17 years old.” – That “familee, fameli” (family) of Janina San Miguel during the 2008 Binibining Pilipinas pageant and being on the “taf” (top) 10.
- “The best advice I would give to cyber bullying is to love your mother.” – Kristine Lopez from Miss World Philippines 2016 pageant where it’s better to have an answer than nothing at all.
- Gloria Diaz Shares The Harsh Realities Of Beauty Pageants
- Young Lady Skips Beauty Pageant To Rush Sick Boyfriend to Hospital
What can you say about this? Let us know!