List of Class & Work Suspensions for Thursday (October 31)
This week, everyone is already busy in making preparations for the upcoming All Saint’s (November 1) and All Soul’s Day (November 2). Most people usually visit their departed loved ones at the cemetery during the date.
On Thursday (October 31, 2019), several local government units and universities have declared the suspension of class and work for the upcoming holiday. The government announced the work suspension to give the employees more time to prepare.
Malacañang Palace also ordered the Department of Education (DepEd) to suspend classes and offices in all levels at public schools starting 12:00 pm onwards on Thursday. Some private schools have also declared the cancellation of classes following the magnitude 6.6 earthquake that struck parts of Mindanao.
Here is the list of areas covered by the cancellation of classes and works:
- Malacañang (Half Day)
- Tuguegarao (Half Day)
- Government offices (Half Day)
- Supreme Court (Half Day)
- DepEd (Half Day)
- Civil Service Commission
- Dagupan City
- San Fernando City (Half Day)
- UP Diliman (Half Day)
- Baliuag University (Half Day)
- Cagayan State University
- University of Nueva Caceres Law Student Board
- Central Mindanao University
- Ateneo de Davao
- Lyceum of the Philippines University – Batangas
- Lyceum of the Philippines University – Davao
- Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
- University of Batangas
- College of Arts and Technology
This is a developing story, just visit this website frequently or refresh the page for further updates.
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.