Meet the delegates of Miss Earth 2019.
MISS EARTH 2019 – This year’s edition of Miss Earth beauty pageant will be held on October 26, 2019 at Cove Manila at Okada Manila and here are the candidates.
The beauty pageant Miss Earth 2019 is an “International Environmental Event channeling the beauty pageant entertainment industry” which serves as a tool in promoting environmental awareness. The first ever competition of this pageant was launched in 2001.
Winner every year will automatically serve as the Ambassador to environmental protection campaigns worldwide. And for this year, Janelle Tee will represent the country. Other winners were:
- Miss Philippines Air 2019 – Ana Monica Tan
- Miss Philippines Water 2019 – Chelsea Lovely Fernandez
- Miss Philippines Fire 2019 – Alexandra Marie Dayrit
- Miss Philippines Eco Tourism 2019 – Karen Nicole Piccio
Meet the delegates below:
Janelle Tee is a television host who is aiming to get the country’s fifth Miss Earth crown after Karen Ibasco (2017), Angelia Ong (2015), Jamie Herrell (2014), and Karla Henry (2008). She is formerly doing “hephep-hooray” and handing out jackets on TV. She also hosted Chinoy on ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC) and worked with the Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation.
This is her second try in the pageant that she finally got the crown to her head. She first joined way back in 2014.
- Amado S. Cruz Official Statement, Miss Earth Sponsor Speaks Over Harassment Issue
- Miss Earth Harassment Cases Since 2005 Unraveled With These Controversial Confessions
What can you say about this? Let us know!