Tagalog Translator – What is the Tagalog word for the English term “Shiver”?
TAGALOG TRANSLATOR – Are you looking for some help to translate the English word “shiver” to Tagalog?
Not all average speakers, readers, and writers in the universal language are familiar to the counterparts of most words in the Filipino language. Let us take for example the word “shiver”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “shiver”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “shiver”?
According to Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “shiver” means to shake in a fast yet slight mode. It is often due to sickness or feeling cold or frightened.
What is “shiver” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word shiver.
Shiver = Nanginginig
Examples of sentences using the word shiver:
1. Nelson found the man very wet by the rain and shivering in the corner of the street.
2. Maja was not feeling well that she actually shivered while performing on the stage.
3. Did you bring some jackets to wear in case you will feel cold and shiver?
4. The shivering cat was lucky enough to be found by Dan.
5. Father shivered so mother rushed him back to the hospital.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang nanginginig:
1. Nanginginig sa takot ang mga bata noong ipinatawag sila sa opisina ng punong-guro.
2. Masama ang pakiramdam ni Liezl at nanginginig ito.
3. Bakit nanginginig ang sanggol?
4. Nanginginig ang bunsong anak nina Adan at Flora kaya hindi sila natuloy sa lakad nila.
5. Binilhan siya ng gamot ng nanay niya pang kontra sa panginginig.
For other English-Tagalog translations…