Tagalog Translator – What is the Tagalog word for the English term “Neophyte”?
TAGALOG TRANSLATOR – Are you looking for some help to translate the English word “neophyte” to Tagalog?
Although a huge part of the populace are into the English language now, many words in the universal language have yet to reach the stage of being commonly used. One of them is the word “neophyte”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “neophyte”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “neophyte”?
What is “neophyte” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word neophyte.
Neophyte = Bago
Examples of sentences using the word neophyte:
1. Gabriel is a neophyte writer in the publishing company but he is really doing well.
2. The neophyte teacher was grateful to receive assistance from the older ones in the profession.
3. Do you consider getting a neophyte member for the upcoming basketball tournament?
4. All the neophytes in the dance club were gathered in one big room for the rehearsal.
5. Dr. Fernando is a neophyte in the league but many know about his great achievements.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bago:
1. Bago pa lang si Demeter sa paglalaro ng chess pero talagang magaling siya.
2. Mas pinili ni Georgia na tanggapin sa trabaho ang baguhang karpintero kaysa sa isa na matagal nang gumagawa ng mga aparador.
3. Sino kina Rex at Arthur ang mas bago sa pagsusulat?
4. Hindi maikakaila na bago pa lang sa paglalaro ng badminton si Simon.
5. Nagalit ang may-ari ng kompanya sa baguhang manggagawa nito.
For other English-Tagalog translations…