Translate English To Tagalog “Judicious”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “judicious”?
Nowadays, more and more people are having translation problems. They struggle in translating an English word to its Tagalog counterpart – most especially the deep words.
In this article, we will review the meaning of one of the deeps words, judicious. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “judicious”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word judicious means something is in line or was done under a sound judgment. It is a synonym of the words discreet, prudent, intelligent, and judmatic.
What is “judicious” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word judicious.
English to Tagalog
Judicious = Tama
Examples of sentences using the word judicious:
1. The judicious move of the father made his children very proud of him although it cost his life.
2. Melanie agrees with the judicious usage of wooden fence to avoid the people from disturbing the sick animals.
3. Is it a judicious move to fire all the officials under the Health department because of one incident?
4. The judicious remark of the teacher changed the outlook of her students in life.
5. Ken loves the judicious actions of Christina which made him think she is really the one for him.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tama:
1. Tama ang ginawa ni Ian na ayusin ang problema nila ni Dianne nang mahinahon.
2. Ikinatuwa ni Ramon ang tamang paggamit ng pera ng gobyerno sa kanilang lungsod.
3. Ayaw na ayaw ni Antonio ang korapsyon kaya tamang pagpapa-alis sa puwesto ang ginawa niya sa iba niyang mga tao.
4. Ang tamang pamamalakad ni Gabriel ang isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit sadyang maunlad ang kanilang lugar.
5. Tamang desisyon ang sundu-in ang bata nang maaga habang wala pa ang masamang panahon.
For other English-Tagalog translations…