Translate English To Tagalog “Trenchant”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “trenchant”?
Most of us now are used to saying or writing in English but there are still a lot of words that are strangers to our vocabularies. One of them is the word “trenchant”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “trenchant”. We will discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “trenchant”?
Cambridge English Dictionary described the word trenchant as a severe way of saying or writing. It is “expressing strong criticism or forceful opinions”.
What is “trenchant” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word trenchant.
English to Tagalog
Trenchant = Matalim
Examples of sentences using the word trenchant:
1. The trenchant words of the head of the establishment made all of the people under him fear for their jobs.
2. Janine is trenchant in words but she does not mean all of what she is saying.
3. The trenchant lines in the story about the 100 lost dogs are the favorite of Erika.
4. Have you ever heard him saying something trenchant?
5. Nicholas’ most trenchant criticism towards a person is about his very own brother, Noli.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang matalim:
1. Ang matatalim na salita ng kanyang kapatid ang dahilan kung bakit nagalit rin si Niño.
2. Sadyang matalim magsalita ang mga Guerrero pero malalambot ang kanilang mga puso.
3. Matalim na mga salita ang binitawan ni Gardo bago siya umalis sa kanilang bahay.
4. Huwag na huwag kang magbibitaw ng mga matatalim na salita dahil kailanman ay hindi ito makakalimutan ng tao.
5. Matalim magsalita ang kuya ni Julio kaya palagi siyang napapa-away.
For other English-Tagalog translations…