Translate English To Tagalog “Tenacious”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “tenacious”?
One of the words that are rarely used in the everyday conversations even among native English speakers is the word “tenacious”. Most likely, many are not familiar to it.
Now, we will review the meaning of the word “tenacious”. We will discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “tenacious”?
According to Cambridge English Dictionary, the word tenacious means “holding tightly onto something”. It may also mean being “unwilling to accept defeat”.
What is “tenacious” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word tenacious.
English to Tagalog
Tenacious = Mahigpit
Examples of sentences using the word tenacious:
1. The tenacious grip of the student leaders to their vision and mission contributed a lot to the success of the school.
2. Marga’s tenacious belief to what her father told her made her not open for any talk with a stranger.
3. Dexter is a tenacious boxer that no one older than him would like to encounter on the ring.
4. The tenacious will of the father to divide all his wealth to his children equally was put to vain.
5. Nathaniel’s tenacious passion for art made him quit from playing basketball to focus to his masterpieces.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mahigpit:
1. Mahigpit ang paniniwala ni Joaquin na walang madilim na bukas sa taong masipag.
2. Ang pagkakakapit ni Corazon sa tulay ay mahigpit kaya nakaligtas siya sa insidente.
3. Ang mahigpit na bilin ng ina ni Flavio ay talagang sinunod ng lahat kaya wala silang pinag-awayan magkakapatid.
4. Mahigpit na katunggali si Celo pagdating sa chess kaya madali niyang natalo si Garsimo.
5. Ang mahigpit na gwardya ay hindi pumayag na pumasok sina Rico at David sa paaralan dahil gabi na.
For other English-Tagalog translations…