Here are some of Kathryn Bernardo movies and its gross.
KATHRYN BERNARDO MOVIES – Here are some of the all-time favorite films of Kathryn Bernardo, the roles she portrayed, and its earnings.
The Kapamilya actress Kathryn Bernardo kept on impressively breaking her own records when it comes to making films. And just recently, breaking her “The Hows Of Us” film record with boyfriend Daniel Padilla, she surpassed it in her newest film with Alden Richards.
With her director in both films Cathy Garcia-Molina, they now both hold the record of having two films earning more than P800 million each. And Kathryn being a blockbuster superstar also had her own share of hardships and sacrifices to reach her own status now.
Here are some of her movies through the years and it’s respective gross before she became the actress that she is now:
- Way Back Home – approximately Php 25.7 million
- 24/7 in Love – approximately Php 80 million
- Sisterakas – Php 393,439,711.00
- Must Be… Love – Php 113 million
- Pagpag: Siyam na Buhay – Php 188,750,969.00 (Highest grossing Horror MMFF movie)
- She’s Dating the Gangster – approximately Php 286 million (Highest Grossing Film adapted from the book)
- Crazy Beautiful You – approximately Php 320 million
- Barcelona: A Love Untold – approximately Php 321 million (2016 Highest grossing non-MMFF Film)
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – approximately Php 320 million (Highest grossing Black Saturday movie)
- The Hows of Us – approximately Php 810 million (Second Highest Grossing Filipino Film of All Time)
- Three Words to Forever – approximately Php 108 million
- Hello, Love, Goodbye – Php 880,603,490.00 as of September 3, 2019 at 6:15pm (The Highest Grossing Filipino Film of All Time)
What can you say about this? Let us know!