Here are some of the longest words in English.
LONGEST WORDS – Here is the list of some of the longest words in English along with their meanings that you might want to know.
Accordingly, the longest word ever is the chemical name for the titin protein found in humans that has a total of 189,819 letters. We might not tackle that word here in this article, but here is a list of some of the longest words in English and their meanings.
See the list of these lengthy words below:
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters) – “a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust”
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters) – an inherited disorder
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters) – the act or habit describing or regarding something as worthless
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters) – “opposition to the belief that there should not be an official relationship between a country’s government and its national Church”
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters) – popularized from 1964 film Mary Poppins which means fantastic or very wonderful
- Incomprehensibilities (21 letters) – plural in form that means condition of being difficult to understand
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters) – Ironically means fear of long words
- Psychoneuroendocrinological (27 letters) – study of hormone fluctuations and their relationship to human behavior
- Parastratiosphecomyia Stratiosphecomyioides (42 letters) – species of fly in the soldier fly family
- Otorhinolaryngological (22 letters) – surgical subspecialty within medicine that deals with conditions of the ear, nose, and throat and related structures of the head and neck
- “Limo Jeep” Longest Jeepney In PH found In Dumangas, Iloilo
- Philippines Experiences The ‘Longest Day Of 2018’ Today (June 21)
- World’s Longest-Highest Bridge In China Closed Due to High Demand
- Longest Jet Of The World To Be Part Of Singapore Airlines
What can you say about this?