What is Rose Hips and it benefits?
ROSE HIPS – Here are some of the things and benefits you probably don’t know yet about rose hips to skin and to the body.
Apothecary Rose, Cynorhodon, Cynorhodons, Cynosbatos, Dog Rose, Dog Rose Hips, Églantier, Fruit de l’Églantier, Gulab, Heps, Hip, Hip Fruit, Hip Sweet, Hipberry, Hop Fruit, are just among the other names of the commonly called Rose Hips. It is the fruit from wild rose plant.
And little did we know, this fruit is used to prevent and treat a lot of dilemmas in skin and benefits to the body.
- It has antioxidants such as carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols which combats free radicals in the body which can cause mutation of healthy cells to cancerous.
- Use to reduce the LDL cholesterol in the body.
- It contains Vitamin C which is essential to boost the immunity, prevents asthma, and helps the respiratory system’s general health.
- It manages diabetes where intake of this can prevent deadly plunges or spikes in blood sugar level and also, it balances insulin and glucose in the body.
- Its various acids and pectin can help the body release toxins.
SKIN BENEFITS OF ROSE HIP OIL:
- For hydration: It has essential fatty acids such as linoleic and linolenic acid which aids cell walls not to lose water.
- For moisturization: This is non-greasy which makes it ideal and a natural alternative moisturizer for all types of skin.
- For exfoliation: It has Vitamin A or retinol and Vitamin C for cell regeneration.
- For boosting collagen: As we age, our skin makes lesser collagen, thus, its vitamin A and C is good for collagen production.
- For inflammation: It reduces inflammation because of its content such as Vitamin E polyphenols, and anthocyanin.
- Tea Tree Oil Benefits: Things You Need To Know About This Essential Oil
- Castor Oil Benefits For Skin: How To Use It & Its Side Effects
- Coconut Oil Hair Masks For Different Kinds Of Hair Problems
What can you say about this?