Here Are The Things We Need To Know About Sleep Disorder
SLEEP DISORDER – Here are the most common types, diagnosis, symptoms, and treatments of sleep disorder that you need to know.
Nowadays, sleep disorder is one of the major health problems not only in the Philippines but also in different countries all around the world.
The health condition affects people’s ability to sleep and may cause a negative impact on the body’s mood, energy, concentrations, and overall health.
Sleeping troubles could be treated using lifestyle changes and medical treatments prescribed by medical experts.
Here is the list of important things that we need to know about sleep disorders:
- Sleep Apnea
- Parasomnias – sleepwalking, nightmares, bedwetting, teeth grinding, sleep talking
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Sleep Paralysis
- Jet Lag
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Allergies & Respiratory Problems
- Stress & Anxiety
- Chronic Pain
- Nocturia or Frequent Urination
- Genetic Blood Testing – Study that evaluates oxygen levels
- Polysomnography – A test that assesses electrical activity in the brain
- Sleeping Difficulty
- Daytime Fatigue
- Strong Urge To Take Naps During Daytime
- Sleeping Pills
- Allergy Medicines
- Melatonin Supplements
- Dental Guard
- Breathing Device
- Reduce Stress
- Cut Caffeine Intake
- Drink Less Water During Night
- Avoid Smoking & Alcohol
- Reduce Carbohydrate Meals Before Bedtime
What can you say about this health information? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.