Here are some nursing facts that will amaze you.
NURSING FACTS – Here are some facts about the nursing and their field of career that you may not have probably known yet.
Being a nurse is no easy job and if you think you already know everything about them, think twice. There are still some details that you missed and some truths that you probably don’t know yet.
- The cap was used just like the nuns to keep their hair neat but due to being known of this item carrying pathogens, this has been taken out from their outfit. But there are still some countries which still uses this.
- The first ever nurse with the diploma is Linda Richards who earned it in 1873.
- Back injury is the top health concern of every nurses.
- The first African-American physician is James Derham who is initially a slave, owned, and worked as nurse to doctors. He bought his freedom through his salary from being a nurse.
- With 1,300 deliveries she attended, famous nurse and midwife Lucretia Lester became known for only having 2 unsuccessful births.
- May 8 is the National Student Nurses Day.
- January 27 is now the National School Nurse Day.
- Friar Juan De Mena is the first nurse in the New World who took care of ill but was just deceived and killed.
Nurses are the persons who gives more than what their profession asked aside from professional health care and providing medications and treatments. A part of their work is to give emotional advice and support to family and patients.
- APOLINARIO MABINI – Facts About The Brains Of Revolution
- LEÓN KILAT – Interesting Facts About The Visayan Hero
- LAPU-LAPU : Interesting Facts About The First Filipino Hero
What can you say about this?
Source: Nurse Buff