Here are some marriage advice you must hear.
MARRIAGE ADVICE – Check out some pieces of marriage advice below and let it change you as a partner to him or her to have a lasting relationship.
One of the phases in life a lot of people have gone through and probably have to go through is the marriage life where you get to spend your years with someone you got married with fulfilling promises you made in front of your witnesses, in front of each other, and most importantly, in front of God.
Now, here are some advice from 1950 about marriage about how staying strong and long in each passing years:
- Don’t nag – No matter how loud your voice or how lengthy of what you say won’t resolve any problem. Don’t nag at him and same goes with the other. Nagging might ruin your relationship.
- Keep complaints private – Complain to him or her in private without any anger. Let love reign over despite how much intensity your anger becomes. Every emotion and every kind act comes after love.
- Patience – If one wants change or both of you want it, be patient. Change does not happen over night. Be patient in everything. Patience is a virtue. Be patient of her if it took five hours for her to finally decide a dress to wear. Be patient of him if he takes too long fixing a car or playing a mobile game.
- Generosity -Be generous to each other. Give without thinking of anything to gain in return. Give with love and you definitely receive something with love as well.
- Celebrate every “First”– Every milestone in your relationship is important celebrate it and keep it with you. Nothing beats the first time in experiences. The “first” tends to leave the deepest mark always.
- Share everything – Share it! Even if it just a tiny food or a piece of bread, share it with your partner. Including your deepest thoughts, tiny regrets, secrets, and tears. Share it with him or her.
- Consideration – Everyone has needs so as your partner. Satisfy him and give him or her of what he or she deserves. Never hesitate to provide for you are “partners” and that is for better or for worse.
What can you say about this?