What is TALA?
TALA – Here are some of the things you need to know about the Tala from its applications, how it works, and requirements needed for to get loan approved.
The TALA is located at Mexico, Philippines, Tanzania, Kenya, and India. They provide “fast, personalized loans to approved borrowers and build digital credit history.”
Here’s what you need to know:
- TALA app can be downloaded from Google Playstore.
- The first loan amounts from Php 1,000.00 to Php 2,000.00
- Valid ID’s that they accept: SSS ID, UMID, Voter’s ID, Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID, and Postal ID
- Once loan is approved, proceeds will be sent to you to any of these channels according to your desire: Padala Center (Cebuana, Palawan, M Lhuillier & LBC), Bangko or Coins.ph account
- You can repay through 7-Eleven, Cebuana, M Lhuillier, and Coins.ph
- Pay on date for credite and higher chances to borrow again in higher amount
- Failed to pay on date will have an added fee of 8% based on your standing balance
- Lending Companies In Philippines With Certificate Of Authority As Of December 2017
- Top Online Lending Companies In Philippines (Interest Rate Included)
- Money Lending Companies With Low Interest Rate In Philippines
What can you say about this?