List of Regular & Special Non-Working Holidays for 2019
Here is the official list of regular and special non-working holidays for the year 2019 signed by President Rodrigo Duterte.
Most Filipinos love long weekends and holidays wherein they can spend more time with their family, friends, and loved ones.
It was also the time where people could spend time in shopping malls and visiting tourist destinations.
Recently, President Duterte issued the Proclamation No. 555 declaring the regular and special non-working holidays next year.
Here is the official list of holidays for the year 2019:
- January 1 (Tuesday) – New Year’s Day – Araw ng Kagitingan – April 9, Tuesday
- April 18 – Maundy Thursday
- April 19 – Good Friday
- May 1 (Wednesday) – Labor Day
- June 12 (Wednesday) – Independence Day
- August 26 (Monday) – National Heroes Day
- November 30 (Saturday) – Bonifacio Day
- December 25 (Wednesday) – Christmas Day
- December 30 (Monday) – Rizal Day
SPECIAL NON-WORKING DAYS
- February 5 (Tuesday) – Chinese New Year
- February 25 (Monday) – EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary
- April 20 – Black Saturday
- August 21 (Wednesday) – Ninoy Aquino Day
- November 1 (Friday) – All Saints’ Day
- December 8 (Sunday) – Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary
- December 31 (Tuesday) – Last Day of the Year
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL NON-WORKING DAYS
- November 2 (Saturday) – All Souls Day
- December 24 (Tuesday) – Christmas Eve
What can you say about these holidays? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.