Steps on How To Enroll in BPI Express Online To Make BPI Login Possible
BPI LOGIN – Here are the steps on how to enroll in the BPI Express Online of the Bank of the Philippine Islands.
Currently, one of the banks in the Philippines with the most clients is the Bank of the Philippine Islands or more commonly known as BPI. It has several branches around the country and as well as in other nations.
Being in the pursuit of providing their clients with the best services, the BPI has established the BPI Express Online. It allows clients to process bank transactions and monitor their accounts without having to go to any of their branches.
A client must only do a BPI Login to be able to avail the online services of BPI. But first, you must enroll in their BPI Express Online.
To enroll in the BPI Express Online for you to be able to make a BPI Login, you may follow the step-by-step process below.
- Visit the BPI Express Online website, secure1.bpiexpressonline.com.
- Look for “Enroll Now”.
- Choose your account in BPI that you wish to enroll and then click continue:
- ATM-Based BPI, BPI Family Savings, or BPI Direct Deposit Account
- Passbook-Based BPI or BPI Family Savings Deposit Account
- BPI Europe Account
- BPI Credit Card Account
- BPI Debit Mastercard
- Indicate where you are residing (Within the Philippines or Outside the Philippines) and then click continue.
- Read the Internet Banking Service Agreement and then click the box below in case you have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions. Click continue.
- Provide your account number and your Joint Account Indicator (JAI) which is a 2-digit number found at the lower right hand corner of your ATM card. Choose the type of account, Savings Account or Checking Account. Click Submit.
For the BPI Express Online, visit secure1.bpiexpressonline.com.
YOU MAY ALSO VISIT: BPI ONLINE: How To Enroll in BPI Express Online Banking