6/42 LOTTO RESULT September 25, 2018
6/42 LOTTO RESULT September 25, 2018 – Here is the result of 6/42 Lotto draw released by Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
September 25, 2018 Jackpot Prize for 6/42 Lotto as announced by PCSO reach P32,714,804.00
Below is the official winning number, September 25, 2018 (Tuesday) for 6/42 Lotto draw:
6/42 Lotto Result: 19-42-14-08-22-09
No Jackpot Winner as of this time
For other results, please visit the main page PCSO Lotto Results.
Moreover, based on Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), here are some reminders in playing the 6/42 Lotto:
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games.
- This lotto game has draws every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. You can watch the live draw through YouTube.
- To get the jackpot prize, you must have the six winning numbers.
- In the cases wherein more than one bettor got the winning combination, the jackpot prize would be divided equally among all the winners. Here is the prize payout in case you got 5, 4, or 3 winning numbers.
- 5 Winning Numbers – Up to Php 25,000.00
- 4 Winning Numbers – Up to Php 1,000.00
- 3 winning numbers – Php 20.00