Here are the Miss World Philippines 2018 candidates in their swimwear
Official candidates of Miss World Philippines 2018 flaunted their beauty and fit body in swimwear.
During a recent press presentation, 40 lovely ladies from different cities in the country showcased their beauty queen qualities at Resorts World Manila.
As early as now, there are already some crowd favorites.
Based on the article published in The Philippine Star, these are the names of the candidates who already captured the heart of the crowd.
- Kim De Guzman, Miss Earth Air 2017 and former “Pinoy Big Brother” housemate
- Maureen Montagne, Century Tuna Superbods 2018 winner
- Alyssa Muhlach, singer
- Chanel Morales, TV5 actress
- Arienne Calingo, Miss World Philippines 2016 First Princess
- Katarina Rodriguez, Miss InterContinental 2017 first runner-up
- Pearl Hung, candidate from Palawan
National Director Arnold Vegafria assured that this year’s Miss World Philippines will be bigger in terms of diversity among candidates, prizes and production value.
He added that they are having a hard time choosing the winners because everyone deserves a spot. According to Vegafria, there are two additional titles this year for an old and new international pageant.
The candidates will be judged not just based on their beauty. As the pageant is now being tagged as “beauty with a purpose”, they must also have good moral character, pleasing personality, and sense of responsibility and advocacy.
Miss World Philippines 2018 candidates will prove that they we are worthy of the crown through these following preliminary activities:
- 18 to 21 of September – swimsuit competition in El Nido, Palawan
- 24 of September – fitness challenge in Quezon City
- 26 of September – fashion show
- 2 of October – gala night at Resorts World Manila
Watch the lovely candidates of MWP 2018 in their swimwear.