Jinkee Pacquiao’s branded things are for sale!
JINKEE PACQUIAO – Some of the expensive possessions of Jinkee Pacquiao coming from her bags are on sale at lower prices.
Jinkee Pacquiao is one of the famous female personalities that fashionistas look up to because of her chic and elegant taste when it comes to dressing up and the choice of her designer brands
In a previous report, her vogue outfits while in Brisbane has been featured. And people were in awe from her Gucci bags to Dolce and Gabbana shirts and Chanel.
Moreover, a list of her fashion collection has been disclosed as well along with its jaw-dropping prices. These expensive possessions included Gucci Glittery Sandals, Hermes Collier de Chien Leather Cuff, Bailman Double-Breasted Blazer, Dolce & Gabbana Printed Cotton Top, Chanel Tweed Blazer, Dolce & Gabbana Rose Print Bomber Jacket, and many more.
And recently, some of her expensive bags were on sale at lower prices as per report from GenSan News Online Mag.
Check out photos of her expensive possessions on sale below:
Here are the marked down prices of her following products:
– Juicy Couture Bags have a 15 percent discount.
– Tory Burch shoulder Bags and Handbags also have a 15 percent discount.
– Coach Bags, a world-renowned American brand, come with a 15 percent discount.
– Max Azria Bags, a French fashion brand, also have a 15 percent discount on its price.
– BCBG Bags are on sale too with a 15 percent discount.
– A Chanel Bag, on the other hand, is now priced at only PHP 160,000. Plus, it comes with its original box when you buy it.
– The Louis Vuitton Hand Bag, which is perhaps the most expensive product in the boutique, only comes at the bargain price of PHP 190,000. In case you’re not aware, its original price is PHP 300, 000.
– The Gucci Bag is only at PHP 45, 000.
– A Christian Dior of Paris Bag, which is perhaps the cheapest pre-owned product, is only at PHP 22,000.
– The Balenciaga Bag, on the other hand, is discounted at PHP 80,000.
– Lastly, the Grey Chanel Bag only costs PHP 130,000.
What can you say about this?
Read also the previous article: Manny Pacquiao, His Wife Jinkee Show Their Luxurious Beach House