Most Visited & Allegedly Miraculous Churches In The Philippines
Here are the most visited and allegedly miraculous churches in the Philippines as the world’s largest Christian population.
The Philippines has been known as democratic country wherein Filipino people have their freedom to choose their own religion and considered as the world’s largest Christian populated country in the world.
Our country was also known for having historical, beautiful, and even miraculous churches, which have been the most visited place during the Lenten season.
There are some Catholic churches allegedly performs healing and miracles, according to some devotees and parishioners.
Here are some of the most visited Catholic churches in the country for its alleged healing miracles:
- NATIONAL SHRINE AND PARISH OF ST. PADRE PIO( Sto. Tomas, Batangas)
- SAN PASCUAL DE BAYLON CHURCH/ OBANDO CHURCH(Obando, Bulacan)
- OUR LADY OF MANAOAG CHURCH / NUESTRA SENORA DEL SANTISSIMO ROSARIO DE MANAOAG (Manaoag, Pangasinan)
- SIMALA SHRINE / THE MONASTERY OF THE HOLY EUCHARIST(Lindogon, Sibonga, Cebu)
- THE MINOR BASILICA OF THE BLACK NAZARENE / ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST PARISH (Quiapo, Manila, Philippines)
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.
You can also read PAGASA Releases Latest Weather Updates For Black Saturday (March 31)