Full Results Of March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam For Elementary & Secondary Levels
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) was about to release the official results of March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam (Elementary, Secondary).
The official list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing schools, and performances of schools for March 2018 LET Teachers Board examination will be available on this site after it was released by PRC.
PRC has administered the examinations at various PRC testing centers in Manila, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Rosales, Pangasinan, General Santos City, Palawan, Romblon, San Jose, Occidental Mindoro and all Regional Offices nationwide.
The PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido and its members, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy are the members who administered the licensure examination.
TEACHERS BOARD EXAM LET SUMMARY OF RESULTS:
- LIST OF PASSERS: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam Elementary Level (A-F | G-L | M-R | S-X | Y-Z)
- LIST OF PASSERS: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam Secondary Level (A-F | G-L | M-R | S-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: March 2018 LET Topnotchers (Elementary Level)
- Top 10 Passers: March 2018 LET Topnotchers (Secondary Level)
- March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam: Top Performing, Performance Of Schools
The exam coverage of the March 2018 LET board exam for elementary and secondary levels are:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- (–foul word(s) removed–)sment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
The result of the examination would be released thirty-eight (38) days after the board examinations, which was given last March 25, 2018. The target release date will be on May 22, 2018.