The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has released the Room Assignment for the October 2017 Metallurgical Engineer Board Exam, few working days before the examination on October 17, 18 and 19.
The October 2017 Metallurgical Engineer Board Exam will be administered by the Professional Regulatory Board of Metallurgical Engineering at designated testing centers nationwide.
Here’s the Room Assignment in October 2017 Metallurgical Engineer Board Exam:
1. Check and verify your room assignment via the official website of PRC, 2 or 3 working days before the examination day.
2. On examination day, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 AM. Be punctual. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
3. You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
Male Examinees – White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
Female Examinees – White blouses or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
b. One (1) Window Envelope with metered postage stamp
c. One (1) long transparent white plastic envelope
d. One (1) long size brown envelope
e. Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
f. Ball pen with BLACK INK only
g. Non-programmable calculator
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/ premises:
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data, information or formula;
b. Programmable calculators;
c. Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets;
d. Bags of any kind (ladies’ bags, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpack etc)
e. Other examination aids not stated in this program
6. You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
7. You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
8. Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination.
9. Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this BLEPT and in future examinations.
Note: Refresh the page for updates.