DOST SCHOLARSHIP – You can check the list below for the graduate and undergraduate scholarships that you may avail from the Department of Science and Technology.
Scholarships are among the best options when you are determined to finish your studies but you are not financially confident that your family’s resources can support all your needs. One of the government agencies that you can turn to is DOST.
DOST SCHOLARSHIPS – List of Graduate & Undergraduate Scholarship Offers
List of Graduate & Undergraduate DOST Scholarships
DOST SCHOLARSHIPS – Here is a list of the graduate and undergraduate scholarships offered by the Department of Science and Technology.
Despite the fact that a lot of families are suffering from poverty, there are still a lot of ways that the children can finish their education. It is one way that they can possibly help their parents someday.
Undeniably, finishing college may get you to an excellent job that pays well. The perks will not only benefit you but it will extend to your family who may be needing your assistance as well.
A lot of people were not born with silver spoons in their mouths but were able to finish college. It is through the scholarships offers.
In the Philippines, one of those that offer scholarships is the Department of Science and Technology or more commonly known as DOST. It has for both graduate and undergraduate level.
Based on the official website of the Department of Science and Technology, here is a list of the graduate and undergraduate DOST scholarships offered by the government agency:
1. Accelerated Science and Technology Human Resource Development Program-National Science Consortium (ASTHRDP-NSC) – provides masters and doctoral degrees in Science and Technology courses. The following programs are covered:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Materials Science and Nanotechnology
- Pure & Applied Mathematics
- Biological Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric and Space Sciences
- Fisheries and Marine Science
- Information and Communication Technology
- Pure and Applied Physics
2. Capacity Building Program in Science and Mathematics Educations (CBPSME) – This aims to provide scholarships for science and mathematics degrees in the masteral and doctoral level.
3. Engineering Research and Development for Technology (ERDT) – This aims to provide scholarships for masteral and doctoral in engineering courses.
4. Foreign Graduate Scholarship Program – According to DOST, this provides scholarships for masteral and doctoral in certain science and technology fields such as the following:
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Genetic Epidemiology
- Bioethics and Data Privacy
- Chemical Biology
- Medical Entomology
- Data Science
- Analytical Chemistry
- Marine Science
- Earth Science
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Health financing
- Biomedical Engineering
- Space Technology and Application/Aerospace Engineering
- Immersive Technology
- Natural Products Chemistry
- Medical Physics
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Artificial Intelligence
- Atmospheric Science
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Nuclear Science and Engineering
- Public Health Entomology
1. Science and Technology Undergraduate Scholarships – Aims to provide scholarships that covers science and technology courses for college students.
2. Junior Level Science Scholarships – Aims to provide scholarships for those students of science and technology courses who are already in their 3rd year in college.
To apply for any of the DOST Scholarships stated above, you may visit the official website of the government agency – http://www.sei.dost.gov.ph.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. Feel free to express your thoughts or reactions through comments below.