CORON GUIDE – What are the awesome things to do in Coron? Here’s a guide that you might want to see before going there.
Discover the beautiful island of Coron, Palawan through this guide! From seasons to going to and getting around Coron, we have listed it down. Here are some details you might want to know as a traveler planning to go to this place!
Coron Travel Guide – Details In Going To Coron
Here’s a Coron Travel Guide for the travelers.
CORON TRAVEL GUIDE – Palawan is a paradise and one of the destinations famous to tourists is Coron and here are some details.
If you are itching for an island adventure, Coron is probably one of the best places to go to. This is a top tourist destination in Palawan and houses some of the best white sand beaches in the country.
When it comes to accommodations, you won’t have to worry about a thing as there are a lot of Coron hotels that offer the best experience and quality services to complete your adventure.
Before going there, here are some of the details and information you must know as a traveler:
- Know the seasons in Coron. The dry season is from November to May while the wet season is from July to September. The warmest months are from March to May.
- Getting to Coron:
- By flight: The main airport is the Busuanga Airport. There are flights from Manila, Cebu, and Pampanga that will take you straight to their airport.
- By ferry: The main pier is Uson Island Public Pier. There are ferries from Manila, Puerto Princesa, and El Nido going to Coron.
- Check out this Puerto Princesa travel guide to know more.
- In getting around Coron, the main modes of transportation used are tricycles and motorbikes. There are also shared and private tours, a more convenient way to visit the islands of Coron.
- Coron has several types of accommodations: beach resorts, hotels, hostels, and vacation rentals.
- There are a lot of tourist spots to see and activities to do in Coron. Meanwhile, if you want something new, you must see these famous and stunning El Nido tourist spots.
- In terms of food, you must try their local cuisine like tamilok prepared in kinilaw style, crocodile sisig, and danggit lamayo,
What can you say about this? Let us know!