Here are some Singapore travel tips and hacks that you will need.
SINGAPORE TRAVEL TIPS – The island city-state of Singapore is a famous travel destination and here are some things to know.
Known for its towering skyscrapers and flawless transportation system is Singapore. There are a lot of things to see here but what you’ll first notice is the modernism and growth that embraces this place.
In traveling, no matter where the destination is, what matters most is that the whole travel is smooth, and hassle-free, and to experience the trip in the best way possible.
Going to Singapore? Here are some tips and hacks!
- Get an EZ-Link Card, a card that can help you save money. This is also used when you ride the LRT and MRT.
- The public transport system is a must experience. It will not only save you money but it can also take you anywhere you go. It is both economical and fast.
- Be familiar with the laws. Disobedience may lead to a hefty fine or harsh penalties.
- When it comes to clothing, wear something light as the weather there is hot and humid. You must also have umbrellas as it rains there every month.
- In terms of internet connection, tourists may use the free public WiFi or you may purchase a sim at Changi Airport.
- Carry a lot of cents.
- Be courteous and sensible when you make bargains in places like Bugis Street or Chinatown.
- Gardens by the Bay is a famous tourist spot and to avoid the crowd, visit early. And when you visit other attractions and do famous activities, make sure to book tickets in advance.
- Tips are not mandatory.
- The Merlion City is quite strict when it comes to littering. Bring refillable water bottles. Tap water in the city is safe. Bottled water is quite expensive there.
Meanwhile, the SGD to PHP Exchange Rate Today, August 30, is:
1.00 SGD = PHP 41.5645
What can you say about this? Let us know!