Guide on SSS Calamity Loan Application Form Online Copy
SSS CALAMITY LOAN APPLICATION FORM – Here is a guide in downloading an online copy of the loan application form.
In times of calamities like flood and earthquake, members of the Social Security System has a loan offer that they can turn to – the SSS Calamity Loan. The said offer was crafted to help the members in natural disaster-stricken areas recover from the impacts of the calamity.
The Calamity Loan offer is open for members have posted at least 36 monthly contributions to the social insurance institution. Six (6)of the said contributions must have been posted within the last 12 months prior to the filing of the loan application.
Also, the member-borrower must be a resident of an area declared under a state of calamity. Here are the documentary requirements in applying for the loan offer:
- duly-accomplished and signed SSS Calamity Loan Application Form
- original copy of one (1) primary ID or document or two (2) secondary ID cards or documents (both ID should bear the member’s signature and at least one of the ID with photo)
- Primary Cards Accepted:
- Social Security (SS) Card
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Card
- Seaman’s Book (Seafarer’s Identification & Record Book)
- Secondary ID Cards / Documents:
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Postal ID Card
- School ID Card
- Certificate of Licensure / Qualification Documents from Maritime Industry Authority
- Company ID Card
- Health or Medical Card
- ID card issued by Local Government Units
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN) Card
- Police Clearance or NBI Clearance
- Marriage Contract / Marriage Certificate
- Voter’s Identification Card / Affidavit / Certificate of Registration
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Worker Welfare Administration (OWWA) Card
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PHIC) ID Card
- Health or Medical Card
- Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG) Member’s Data Form
With regards to the SSS Calamity Loan Application Form, you can download the application form online as the SSS has made it available for members. To personally apply for the loan offer, bring your documents to an office of the state-run social insurance institution nearest to you.
Meanwhile, there is another option – the online loan application. It can save you time, energy, and money. There is an easy process on how to apply for SSS Calamity Loan online via the website of the SSS.
Aside from the calamity loan offer, the SSS also has a cash loan that members can apply for online. It is open for those who have posted at least 36 monthly contributions. It is a multi-purpose loan offer you may apply for to address several needs.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.