Guide on Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Requirements for Locally Employed Members
PAG-IBIG HOUSING LOAN REQUIREMENTS – Here are the documents needed by locally employed members in applying for Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan.
One of the offers of the Pag-IBIG Fund is the Housing Loan. It is the most popular offers of the government agency and many of its members have acquired residential properties with the help of the said loan offer. Here are the purposes it serves:
- purchase of residential vacant lot
- purchase of residential house and lot, condominium unit, or townhouse
- construction of house
- improvement of house
- refinancing of an existing home loan
- combined loan purposes
- active Pag-IBIG Fund member with at least 24 months savings
- legal capacity to acquire or encumber a real property
- not more than 65 years of age upon the loan application and not more than 70 years of age upon the loan maturity
- no Pag-IBIG housing loan cancelled, foreclosed, voluntarily surrendered, or bought back
- payment must be updated if with existing housing loan or short term loan accounts
Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Requirements For Locally Employed Members
- duly-accomplished Housing Loan Application (HLA, HQP-HLF-068/069) with recent 1” x 1” ID photo of borrower/co-borrower (if applicable) (2original copies). Computer generated or photocopied picture is not acceptable.
- proof of income (any of the following):
- Certificate of Employment and Compensation (CEC), indicating the gross monthly income and monthly allowances or monthly monetary benefits received by the employee (1 original copy) duly signed by authorized signatory of the employer. For system generated CEC, the signature of authorized signatory of the employer must be reflected in the said CEC
- latest Income Tax Return (ITR) for the year immediately preceding the date of loan application, with attached BIR Form No. 2316, duly acknowledged by the BIR or authorized representative of employer. (1 photocopy)
- One (1) Month Payslip, within the last three (3) months prior to date of loan application with name and signature of the authorized signatory of employer. (1 certified true copy)
You can download the application form online. Feel free to visit — Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application Form.
For a guide in availing the Housing Loan offer of the Pag-IBIG Fund, you may visit — How to Avail Pag-IBIG Housing Loan – Here’s A Guide in the Application.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
You may also visit — Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Cash Loan — Guide for Locally Employed Members…