Details about the Requirements for SSS Housing Loan for House Repair / Improvement Application Process
REQUIREMENTS FOR SSS HOUSING LOAN – Here are the documents that you must prepare in applying for loan to SSS for house repair or improvement.
Many Filipinos are members of the Social Security System or more popularly called SSS. Some of these are individuals employed in the private sector while others are self-employed individuals. There are also overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) who are members of the state-run social insurance institution.
SSS members may be eligible to apply for the loans offered by the social insurance institution apart from the benefits they offer. One of these loan offers is the Housing Loan for house repair and improvement. There are some requirements for SSS Housing Loan that you need to gather in applying for the loan offer.
The requirements for SSS Housing Loan application for house repair and improvement includes documents of the member-borrower as well as the residential property. You can check the list of the documents that you need to submit below:
- Application for Direct House Repair and/or Improvement Loan (2 copies)
- SS ID Cards of the principal applicant and his/her spouse, if applicable
- proof of income:
- If employed…
- latest Income Tax Return (original and photocopy for authentication)
- Certification of Employment and Compensation duly signed by the employer’s SSS authorized signatory (original copy
- If self-employed or a professional…
- Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements for the last three (3) years (original and one photocopy)
- If overseas Filipino worker (OFW)…
- Contract of Employment and Certification of Employment and Compensation duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate or SSS Foreign Representative
- If employed…
- Certified true copy of the Original/Transfer/Condominium Certificate of Title (OCT/TCT/CCT) issued by the Registry of Deeds together with owner’s duplicate copy*
- latest Tax Declaration of Real Property (land and building) with the Official Receipt of Realty Tax Payment (original and one (1) photocopy)
- lot/Location Plan prepared, signed & sealed by a licensed geodetic engineer with the following:
- sketch of the lot with description of its boundaries
- lengths and bearings of the tie line and sides of the lot
- vicinity map w/ landmarks, street pattern, street names and lot distance as reckoned/based from the lot to the nearest street intersection (2 copies)
- Consolidation-subdivision plan approved by the Land Registration Authority or Bureau of Lands/DENR-NCR (15” x 20” size; primary document) (1 copy)
- complete set of building plan
- specifications and Bill of Materials & Labor must be signed & sealed by a licensed civil engineer or architect with owner’s conformity
- scope of Works showing list/itemized works to be done according to priority, prepared and signed by owner, civil engineer or architect. (original and one (1) photocopy)
- Building or Renovation Permit issued/approved by the Building Official with Locational Clearance, Electrical Permit, Sanitary/Plumbing Permit and corresponding official receipts of payments (original and one (1) photocopy
- pictures of existing collateral; the existing house and lot (1st – Front and one side, 2nd – Rear and other side, 3rd – Kitchen counter, and 4th – Toilet and Bath Pictures)
To start your loan application to the SSS, go to a branch of the state-run social insurance institution and submit your documents. The loan application assessment may take a few working days.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
You may also visit – SSS Cash Loan Amount You May Borrow Based on your Contribution – A Guide