Guide in Applying for SSS Cash Loan Offer for the First Time
APPLYING FOR SSS CASH LOAN – You can check the guide below with regards to the loanable amount under the SSS Salary Loan offer.
Are you a member of the Social Security System (SSS) who is looking for an entity where you can apply for a cash loan? You may apply for the Salary Loan offer of the state-run social insurance institution.
The Salary Loan offer was crafted to help members with their short-term financial needs. You can check the details of the offer below before applying for SSS Cash Loan.
How much you can get in applying for SSS Cash Loan offer for the first time? The loanable amount under this offer actually depends on the total contributions that you have posted.
- At least 36 monthly contributions posted – You can get up to an equivalent of your one (1) month basic salary.
- At least 72 monthly contributions posted – You can get up to an equivalent of your two (2) months basic salary.
There are documents needed in applying for the loan offer. If you will be processing your loan application personally, the following documents are needed:
- duly-accomplished Member Loan Application Form
- SSS digitized ID or E-6 with any two (2) valid IDs (one of which with a recent photo)
- Postal ID
- Baptismal Certificate
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- Senior Citizens Card
- School ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- LTO Driver’s License
- Credit Card
- Health or Medical Card
- GSIS Card
- Seaman’s Book
- Company ID
- Voter’s Identification card/affidavit/Certificate of Registration
- ATM card with cardholder’s name or with certification from bank
- NBI Clearance
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate from:
- Office of Muslim Affairs
- Life Insurance Policy
- Office of Southern/Northern Cultural Communities
- Birth/Baptismal certificate of child/ren
- Certificate of Licensure/Qualification Documents/Seafarer’s ID and Record Book from Maritime Industry
- Certificate of Naturalization from the Bureau of Immigration
- Seafarer’s Registration Certificate issued by POEA
- Bank Account Passbook
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Form
- Overseas Worker Welfare Administration card
- Police Clearance
- Marriage Contract
If your loan application will be processed by your authorized representative or a representative of the company you are working for, you may refer to the table below:
|For loan applications processed by an authorized representative||For loans to be processed by employer or company’s authorized representative|
|duly-accomplished Member Loan Application Form||duly-accomplished Member Loan Application Form|
|Letter of Authority (LOA) from employer||two (2) valid IDs both with signature and at least one with photo|
|SSS-issued Authorized Company Representative (ACR) card||Letter of Authority (LOA) from employer|
|Member-borrower’s SS card or Application for SS card (SS Form E-6) acknowledgment stub and two (2) valid IDs||Member-borrower’s SS card or Application for SS card (SS Form E-6) acknowledgment stub and two (2) valid IDs|
|two (2) valid IDs both with signature and at least one with photo|
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
You may also visit – SSS Cash Loans: How To Apply & the Requirements