RAGING BULL BURGERS MENU – Here are the juicy ad meaty burgers of Raging Bull Burgers of Shangri-La at The Fort.
Our love for burgers will surely never go out of style. It simply just won’t fade for sure. And among the places that serve the best burgers is Raging Bull Burgers. It is located at the corner of 30th Street and also serves fries, beers, and milkshakes.
Raging Bull Burgers: “Burgers With An Attitude Of A Rock Star”
The burgers of Raging Bull Burgers are “burgers with a conscience and the attitude of a rock star”. Check out some details below!
RAGING BULL BURGERS – The aged beef burgers of Raging Bull Burgers came from the same farm as Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar.
Burgers are classic comfort food. This is the go-to meal or snack for most of us. And Raging Bull Burgers will surely fill the cravings we have for burgers. Their meat came from the same farm where the meats of Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar have come from.
Before being minced and formed into patties, they are first marinated in the top-secret seasoning of the restaurant.
The beef is that of the best Australian and USA beef cuts – grain-fed and grass-fed beef.
According to their website, their shop is not just merely a burger shop. Accordingly, “it’s a flavor-forward, offbeat locale with a conscience and a rock star attitude”.
Their menu has burgers that “pack a punch at every bite” and guests are being treated to a premium experience at a very attractive price. They are charcoal grilled and come with unique homemade ingredients made by the head chef.
The meat-to-fat percentage is 70/30 which results in a juicy, delicious, and moist patty – enough to make every bite more appealing. For the buns, they use Scottish bread baps which are soft, vaguely sweet, and golden-yellow in color.
They may also choose from The Raging Bull Barbecue sauce, You’re So Damn Hot sauce, and Garlic & Hot Sauce.
IN SHANGRI-LA FORT:
10:30 am to 10:30 pm daily
IN ASSEMBLY GROUND AT THE RISE MAKATI
10 am to 9 pm daily
On their menu, they boast of serving the following:
- Mighty Beast – is an all-time classic that has 1/3 pound premium US Angus beef cuts with a 70/30 lean-to-fat ratio.
- Raging Wagyu – 1/3 pound Prime Australian Wagyu for the epic burger that comes with braised onions, chili chutney, lettuce, tomato, and dill pickle on top.
- Kickass – 1/3 pounder Angus beef patty, iceberg lettuce, tomato, dill pickle, and Raging Bull sauce
- Naked Fish – Crispy fried grouper fillet, criolla, romaine lettuce, and nikkei tartar sauce
- Kickin’ Chicken – 1/3 pound grilled chicken thigh fillet, griddle maple bacon, Raging Bull BBQ sauce, iceberg lettuce, tomato, and dill pickle
- High Street Cafe – An All-Day Dining Restaurant At Shangri-La The Fort
- Canton Road BGC – Menu, Operating Hours, and Other Details
What can you say about this? Let us know!
For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter: @philnews_ph Facebook: @PhilNews, and YouTube channel Philnews Ph.