Guide on Requirements for DSWD Educational Assistance & the Application Process
REQUIREMENTS FOR DSWD EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE – Here is a guide on how to apply and the requirements to prepare and submit.
One the entities that you may turn to for assistance whether it may be medical, transportational, educational, or burial is the Department of Social Welfare and Development or more commonly called DSWD.
In this article, we will focus on the educational assistance extended by the government agency. You can check its details below including the requirements and the process in applying for it.
DSWD Cash Assistance for Filipinos in Crisis
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) crafted the Crisis Intervention Unit or also called CIU to help the Filipinos who are in difficult situations. DSWD main offices and branches are open for applications for assistance from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The cash assistance offer is open for:
- individuals in crisis situation
- families in crisis situation
- those who have yet to avail this aid in the present year
- indigents with certification from the barangay chairman where they reside
Requirements for DSWD Educational Assistance
- Barangay Certification/Indigency/any valid ID
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Referral/Endorsement letter from legislator, if applicable
- Social Case Study Report (optional)
For a guide on how to apply for this cash assistance offer, feel free to visit – DSWD Cash Aid for Filipinos in Crisis: How To Apply for Assistance. With regards to the processing time of assistance applications, it vary depending if you need cash outright, a guarantee or referral letter, or check.
- For cash outright – up to 45 minutes processing time
- For the issuance of referral or guarantee letter – up to 20 minutes
- For check – within three (3) to five (5) days
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For the other aid offered by the DSWD, you may also visit – DSWD Cash Aid for Filipinos in Crisis.