The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the X-Ray Technology Board Exam Result December 2022 including the complete list of passers.
The December 2022 X-Ray Technology Board Exam Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The X-Ray Tech licensure examinations have been held at testing centers in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on December 21-22, 2022.
PRC Board of Radiologic Technology Officer-in-Charge, Mr. Reynaldo Apolonio S. Tisado and its members, Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, Mr. Bayani C. San Juan and Ms. Ma. Jesette B. Canales administered the board exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the List of Passers
Here are the Top 10 Passers
Here are the Top Performing Schools
- Radiologic Physics
- Equipment and Maintenance
- Radiobiology, Radiation Protection and Quality Assurance
- Image Production and Evaluation
- Radiographic Procedures and Techniques
- Patient Care, Management, Ethics and Jurisprudence, Human Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminologies
- Radiological Sciences
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
The X-Ray Technology Board Exam Result December 2022 is expected to be released within eight (8) working days after the last day of examinations or on January 5, 2023.
However, the examinees should expect that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice from PRC.
Future X-ray technologist can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.