Here is the Metallurgical Engineer Board Exam Result October 2022 Including the MELE Full List of Passers
The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the Metallurgical Engineer Board Exam Result October 2022 including the full list of passers.
The October 2022 Metallurgical Engineer Board Exam Result October 2022 including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Metallurgical Engineering licensure examinations have been held in testing centers nationwide including National Capital Region and Cagayan de Oro on October 3-5, 2022.
PRC Board of Metallurgical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Agustin M. Fudolig, Chairman and its member, Juancho Pablo S. Calvez administered the licensure exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the List of Passers
Here are the Top 10 Passers
Here are the Top Performing Schools
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- Metallurgy 1 (Covering Minerals Processing, Prometallurgy, Metallurgical Fuel Technology, Refractory Science, Hydrometallurgy/ Electrometallurgy and Metallurgical Physical Chemistry)
- Metallurgy 2 (Covering Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Crystolagraphy/ Metallography, Iron and Steel Metallurgy, Non-Ferrous Metallurgy and Foundry Metallurgy)
- Metallurgy 3 (Covering Inorganic Qualitative and Quantitative Chemistry, Metallurgical Law, Jurisprudence, Ethics, Statistics and Experimental Design, Engineering Economics, Mechanics, Hydraulics, and Design of simple Metallurgical Processes/ Operation/ Plants of Facilities)
The Metallurgical Engineering Board Exam Results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on October 7, 2022.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
The aspiring metallurgical engineers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.