These are the different natural light examples. Take a look at them below!
NATURAL LIGHT EXAMPLES – Any object that emits its own light is considered a source of light and here are some examples.
Daylighting or natural lighting is a technique that brings natural light. And in terms of natural light, there are a lot of natural sources. The common source is the sun and the light from the sun is not only beneficial for health, wellbeing and a good source of Vitamin D, but also one of the main factors needed for a plant’s photosynthesis.
Apart from sun, here are some of the sources:
- Lighting – This natural phenomenon emits a light which is formed due to imbalance of positive and negative charges.
- Animals – The kinds that emits a natural light include jellyfish, angler fish, viperfish, luminous plankton, and many others.
- Plants – There are some variety of plants that are actually capable of emitting light known as bioluminescent plants.
- Insects – Fireflies, glow worms, and various other insects produce light.
- Stars – There are different stars and all of which produce light along with galaxies and quasars.
- Magma from volcanoes – They are hot but they clearly have light.
Meanwhile, in house designing, what most customers asked is for their homes to have a natural lighting. This technique gives off a warm and aesthetic vibe. It is also budget-friendly and very efficient in terms of electric cost.
Natural lights can create a comfortable environment, regulate the body clock, improve concentration, and pose a tranquil setting. And inside a person’s home, natural lighting can come from three sources: direct sunlight, internal reflection, and external reflection.
- Maikling Talata Example – Mga Halimbawa Ng Talata
- Prepositions of Time: Its Examples & How They Are Used In A Sentence
What can you say about this? Let us know!