Here is the Respiratory Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Result September 2022 Including the Full List of Passers
The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Result September 2022 including the complete list of passers.
The September 2022 Real Estate Appraiser licensure examination results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Real Estate Appraiser board examinations have been conducted at PRC testing centers located in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi and Tacloban.
PRC Board of Real Estate Service headed by its Chairman, Ofelia C. Binag and its members, Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag administered the board exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the List of Passers
Here are the top 10 Passers
Here are the Top Performing Schools
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Fundamentals Real Estate Principles and Practices
- Standards and Ethics (Philippine Valuation Standard; International Valuation Standard; National Code of Ethics)
- Theories and Principles in Appraisal
- Human and Physical Geography
- Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Land Management System and Real Property Laws (P.D. 957; B.P. 220; Family Code; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal & Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal); RESA 9646/ IRR; R.A. 7279; Agri Law; CARPER; Condominium Act/ RA 4746; REIT Law (RA 9856); Other Laws Effective Real Estate Service)
Professional Appraisal Practice
- Methodology of Appraisal Approaches
- Valuation Procedures and Research
- Practical Appraisal Mathematics (Statistics and Basic Mathematics); Appraisal Report Writing
- Appraisal of Machinery and Equipment
- Case Studies – Specialized Valuation
- Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (Application/ Computation)
- Geographical Information System (GIS) Map Reading, Plotting
- Current Events
The Real Estate Appraiser exam results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on September 12, 2022.
However, the examinees should expect that exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
Aspiring Real Estate Appraisers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Exam takers will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.