What is Easygoing in Tagalog?
EASYGOING IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Easygoing means are relaxed and tolerant in approach or manner.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “MADALING PAKISAMAHAN“, “MALUWAG” or “MAPAGWALANG-BAHALA.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- She’s a generous and easygoing boss.
- He was easygoing and handsome and charming and girls gravitated to him like flies to honey.
- Katherine’s husband described her as an easygoing travel companion who was always game to visit far-flung places.
- Veronica is always so uptight about anything and everything, she needs to learn how to relax and be a bit more easygoing from time to time.
- The kids are friendly and easygoing and love music and dancing.
- He’s outwardly easygoing but fiercely competitive.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Siya ay isang mapagbigay at madaling pakisamahan na amo.
- Siya ay madaling pakisamahan at guwapo at kaakit-akit at ang mga batang babae ay naakit sa kanya tulad ng mga langaw sa pulot.
- Inilarawan si Katherine ng kanyang asawa bilang madaling pakisamahan sa paglalakbay na palaging laro upang bisitahin ang malalayong lugar.
- Si Veronica ay palaging napakahigpit tungkol sa anumang bagay at lahat ng bagay, kailangan niyang matutunan kung paano mag-relax at maging mas maluwag paminsan-minsan.
- Ang mga bata ay palakaibigan at mapagwalang-bahala at mahilig sa musika at sayawan.
- Siya ay mapagwalang-bahala ngunit mahigpit makipagkumpitensya.
You may also read: Dynamic in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.